Lighthouse provides a unique advisory and support proposition, helping management teams (particularly those involved with private equity investors) to optimise their position, whilst recognising the requirements of all parties.
What is Lighthouse?
- Lighthouse is a genuinely unique advisory and support proposition helping management, typically in institutionally backed businesses, to maximise their outcome from any transaction where their value is impacted for example refinancings, restructurings, secondary and tertiary buyouts, sales and IPOs.
- The proposition embraces all key areas where management value can be gained or lost including tactics, structuring, negotiations and legal issues.
- We offer solutions for any situation ranging from a full service offering to the provision of discreet, legal or CF support.
Why we are different?
- Hands-on senior people. We do the work and provide the advice – so you get timely, high quality support at all times.
- With our full offering, our special blend of corporate finance, private equity and legal experience means that all bases are covered in a joined up manner.
- We are independent and only focused on providing management advice. Our business model does not rely on patronage from private equity houses and therefore we are never compromised in our dealings with existing or incoming institutional investors.
What Our Clients Say
The turbulent deal waters need careful and experienced navigation. That's why we chose to work with Nick. Beyond the technical aspects, the extended negotiations and the myriad of work streams, it was the human element that Nick managed so well. His deep understanding of what all sides are going through, particularly at sticky key stages was critical to a successful outcome for all involved.
David Poole - founder shareholder of Life Marketing Consultancy Ltd.
"What we were after was an advisory team that:
- covered all bases at the highest level, including the inside track on how our existing and new VC partners would think
- provided clear pragmatic advice
- were fun to work with and
- that we were comfortable were wholly independent
That is exactly what we got"
Mike Gordon, CEO of Healthcare at Home
"Pragmatic, personable, commercial and get the job done"
Jeremy Sutcliffe, Chairman of CSR Limited
"The sensible and knowledgeable advice provided was invaluable in our negotiations with our VC, to achieve the agreed exit"
Andrew Wilson, CEO of WAA Group