A seasoned private equity professional with over 20 years experience investing and managing private equity deals. Throughout this time Clive has have been involved at a senior level working closely along side management teams in a wide variety of situations. These have ranged from early stage growth opportunities to the buy-out of established businesses and through to their ultimate exit by trade sale or IPO. Specific experience includes:
- Chairman of Asset & Investment Management Resource Ltd, providing outsourced portfolio management and non-executive services to independent UK companies and private equity investors.
- Director, Partner and member of the Investment Committee at NVM Private equity with responsibility for the Manchester and Leeds markets.
- Director and member of the Investment Committee at Catapult Venture Managers where I set up and ran the Birmingham office.
- Partner and member of the Investment Committee at Triple Point VCT Managers supporting the raising of their first two funds.
- Director at 3i International plc. Clive set up and ran the Dublin office before becoming a member of the leadership team managing the UK growth and small buy out portfolio.