As former head of UK Regions, Acquisition Finance for Lloyds Bank, Mark is an experienced banker with a key focus on change of ownership in businesses and in particular, in regards to providing debt facilities into Private Equity owned businesses.
- 30 years experience working for Lloyds Bank PLC
- 13 years working in the asset based lending environment, including both fixed asset finance and invoice discounting
- 17 years experience in the leveraged finance market, providing senior, mezzanine and RCF facilities to support Private Equity acquirers , but also to support refinancings and debt only transactions
- 10 years spent building and managing 4 regional offices across the U.K as Managing Director (Regions)) for Lloyds Acquisition Finance
- strong links with the Corporate Banking, Corporate Advisory and Legal community
- Marketing experience via running the Lloyds Acquisition Finance marketing programme nationally.