An experienced Senior Executive with particular financial strengths, having diverse and successful management experience and extensive knowledge of capital markets, fund raisings and corporate governance across a range of sectors.
- A qualified solicitor, who worked in private practice with various City law firms, including Simmons & Simmons and Charles Russell, then in Corporate Finance for 12 years with Cazenove & Co.
- Founding partner of institutional stockbroker Arden Partners plc
- Main board director and floated the company on AIM in 2006
- Operational management as Head of Corporate Finance and now holds various director roles and runs his own advisory business
- Over 28 years’ experience of working in thriving legal private practices then in corporate finance, advising companies and interacting with City institutions, analysts and advisors
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the UK Listing Authority Listing Rules, the AIM Rules and the Takeover Code
- M&A experience in both the UK and overseas
- Financial assessment and controls